There are so many ways you can experience the Penobscot culture!
Visit our on-line store, where you’ll find an array of Native American Art...
- Penobscot and Wabanaki Brown Ash Fancy Baskets
- Root clubs
- Bead and quill jewelry
- Native American-inspired greeting cards and posters
- Sculpture and paintings
- Books by Native American authors
- CDs featuring traditional Penobscot and Wabanaki music.
- Educational and inspiring films
For a limited time, receive a FREE copy of Penobscot: The People and Their River DVD with a purchase of $35.00 or more.
You can also
- Contact and schedule a Penobscot Drum group, speaker, artist – or a Wabanaki story teller for your class, community group, or upcoming event.
- View our historic photo gallery and purchase selected prints of historic Indian Island.
- Visit us on Indian Island and browse Che Molly’s Trading Post if you would like to see more of our artwork and crafts.